Total Pageviews

1.1.13

2012 Review

January
Azam tahun lepas adalah
- lupakan, abaikan, stop stalk apa2 pasal dia
- tak nak rapat dengan Bf orang walaupun as kawan
- puasa sunat isnin + khamis + baca buku agama + Al-Quran
- Study at least sejam setiap hari & markah 60++
-Menabung Road to London

4th Jan 2012
The date which I officially declare 
to ignore and should be no more feeling..
January continue with 
each day thinking about that decision..

February
Officially 22..
still hoping that 
everything remain as history..
Trying harder each day to move on..
Cannot accept that 
everything so easy for 'dia' 
but so hard for me..

Project 8
After all the struggle 
and dealing with people..
Without patience, 
you cannot work an art
 Too many poems in this February
really showed what I felt..

March
18th March
Harapan itu,
Umpama kertas surih,
Makin lembut dek air mata yang menitis, 
Makin lama,
Semakin pasti,
Kertas itu rosak,
Kerana tiada usaha,
memperbetul yang sepatutnya,
Daripada mereka,
Yang mampu menjadikannya,
Sesuatu yang seharusnya..
Atau mungkin harapan itu,
Tidak pernah dirasai bersama?

April
Although I think that I'm strong enough,
There come the tears and memories,
And the hurt from those that I love..
I made promise to myself 
not telling anyone about my summer

May
Started to broken the 'azam'
because I aware that I'm not that tough
I always being hurt by someone I love the most,
In order not to loss,
I have to pretend and look OK..

12th May
I miss you,
If only I can say these words to you
I'm sorry cause I love you
You are doing very fine without me
Even better when I'm not there
I don't want to ruin your life
Be happy but remember
I always am your friend
Because you are still by my side yesterday..

June - July - August
Impress!
I didn't write anything
Anywhere...
I'm not ready and not in a mood
to meet anyone including 'dia'
Need to back to real life
Everything move on,
Me, myself move on,
Hopefully..

September
Crying again because of a tweet..

October
Nothing written..
Whether I gave up 
or I'm too tired of 
crying and hoping
But what I knew
I do stalk every single day
And the result is
Crying~

November
Seriously said,
When I told that I wanna call,
I try to avoid..
I don't feel like talking,
But I did call..
That night..
The hope shine again,
You make me smile, again..
My heart feel glad,
But nothing change..
We are still like that..

December
Ever heard
 'curiosity killed a cat'?
Then, 
dengar lagu 
Dejavu by Shahanshah..
After long time,
After all the struggle,
I now got a reason
 to care more
And even 
trying to win back
In order to help
Make things better
...
...
...
..
.
But somehow I feel like
I'm not the right person
To be there and advice you
Because you keep
Hurting me..

It's New Year!
The new number,
The new age,
The new me,
The new hope,
The new mission..



No comments:

Post a Comment