Total Pageviews

3.1.13

My way to Venice


The train move fast
leaving one station to another
Moving through darkness
With little light
Shining by the road
The people around me
Busying themselves
With phone, or sleep soundly
I try to see through
the window
With pen and notebook
Sometimes
No single light seen
Darker route in the canal
With music in the ears
I'm thinking about you
You left me
But I hardly realized
I keep sitting in my own world
Until that one day
I'm awake
Realizing that you are away from me
I try to go after you
But i just like the station
Where you just pass by without looking
I hope I can stop you
I'm calling for you
But no reply
I try to chase you but felt down
I try to stand up
But I've lost the energy
I lost the spirit
I lost the smile
I lost you
The one that i should
Appreciate the most
I'll never get you back
I just can be a better me
So that i can defend myself
Why I let you go away like that
Ohh TIME..
Please, do forgive me.. 

27/12/12 8.55pm

No comments:

Post a Comment