Total Pageviews

25.4.13

I Almost Do..

Yeayyy..Habis sudah presentation untuk final year project..I'm a happy girl today..tapi sakit gler kot kepala bila kena perah otak dan jawab soalan on the spot..But, after that, feel so relieve..sangat2..=D

And the feel that u wanna share the good feeling with someone..seeing that someone are there, online, in other part of world..almost click send to share the news..but then, u delete everything..
Should I
Or shouldn't???

Tinggal seminggu je untuk semester ni. Lepas tu, akan berdepan pulak dengan final exam. Yes, the final war is just around the corner. Focus Izan, Focus!!!

Hey you,
Let me tell you this by telepathy,
I almost finish my journey here!
Wait for me,
If God will,
We'll meet..

Counting days to say
Sayonara UK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment